• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Found a couple of presses.

Thanks for the info. I will look for any missing parts. I would like to see how it functions.

Remove that 7/16 bolt and bracket attached to the front of the charge bar and slide the bar all the way out of the press.
There may be a powder bushing inside with a number on the side of it.
Let us know what number bushing you find and we may be able to surmize the powder and load it was configured for ;-)

Replacement parts are available directly from MEC or one their many distributors.

Wet tumbler, stainless steel pins lemme shine and dawn soap, Is the mec 600 Jr for sale or trade
I have a wet tumbler already. Except I don’t use the stainless steel pins and they come out beautiful. All those pins are one less thing I have to mess with, I have never taken them out of the bag. Send me an offer on the mec jr 600.

The bar is for 1 1/8 oz load so it is a 12 ga press.
Good assumption, but also assuming it was in use when it was tossed and not parts thrown together by someone that didn't know what they were doing. Still need to check the dies and see what they are. If he runs a empty shotgun hull through the sizer, it will tell for sure.

Rosewood

Back
Top Bottom