• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Former officer Rolfe accused of violation terms of his bond

Headline should read "Wrongfully persecuted former police officer endures more harrassment from Fulton County."
True. Not disagreeing with that. But he should have known better than to leave for Florida with his monitor on. What did he expect to happen when the DA found out?

The Bond Order signed by the Honorable Judge Jane C. Barwick on June 30, 2020, expressly states that the Defendant is only allowed to leave home for medical, legal, or work related obligations.

It's a miracle he even got bond and this dude takes a vacation. Was this not clearly stated or what?
RegularLeadingBillygoat-size_restricted.gif

True. Not disagreeing with that. But he should have known better than to leave for Florida with his monitor on. What did he expect to happen when the DA found out?

Yeah, and is it possible, to further villainize the guy, the Fulton County DA is lying to the court and the press? And maybe the press is happy to play along without a reporter ever expending a single calorie of energy looking for the truth?

Rolfe knows he's monitored. He understands the consequences. I'm guessing he got permission to leave the state and now they're just walking it back and turning it into a P.R. stunt.

Or you could place your bet on the legendary integrity of the Fulton County DA.

Yeah, and is it possible, to further villainize the guy, the Fulton County DA is lying to the court and the press? And maybe the press is happy to play along without a reporter ever expending a single calorie of energy looking for the truth?

Rolfe knows he's monitored. He understands the consequences. I'm guessing he got permission to leave the state and now they're just walking it back and turning it into a P.R. stunt.

Or you could place your bet on the legendary integrity of the Fulton County DA.

Only a judge could give him permission. And what judge would allow a defendant a vacation while on house arrest? I could understand death of ailing parent, or if he had divorce proceedings in another state. Rolfe made a huge mistake. Can't blame anyone but him for that one.

Back
Top Bottom