• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Former Israeli space security chief says aliens exist, humanity not ready

Dude couldn't come up with a better name? "Galactic Federation" I'm not a big sci fi geek but I've heard that before.

I think its ridiculous to assume that we are all that's out there but I kind of subscribe to Fermi too.

Dude couldn't come up with a better name? "Galactic Federation" I'm not a big sci fi geek but I've heard that before.

I think its ridiculous to assume that we are all that's out there but I kind of subscribe to Fermi too.
Agreed there. If we are one star and solar system out of billions in our galaxy, and there are trillions of galaxies in the universe each consisting of billions of stars and solar systems it is pretty much a statistical impossibility there isn’t some other form of intelligent life out there. Do I think we have an ongoing relationship and understanding with the “galactic federation”? No

Agreed there. If we are one star and solar system out of billions in our galaxy, and there are trillions of galaxies in the universe each consisting of billions of stars and solar systems it is pretty much a statistical impossibility there isn’t some other form of intelligent life out there. Do I think we have an ongoing relationship and understanding with the “galactic federation”? No
we do.

Back
Top Bottom