• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

FORM 1 Help

prints are easy to do so you shouldn't have any trouble. The ATF will provide them for free just takes a week or so to come in and they'll send you as many as you want.

prints are easy to do so you shouldn't have any trouble. The ATF will provide them for free just takes a week or so to come in and they'll send you as many as you want.
Thanks man. I'm nervous to do the prints as I could put too much, not enough ink, too much or not enough pressure and the prints be rejected. Here goes nothing.

A note on prints. Watch a few youtube videos on how to do it. Some you roll, some press. It's not difficult but it helps if you have one set taken professionally to use as a guide. You will know what blanks to fill out and which ones are not needed, and what to write in each one. Practice on regular paper. Most of us mess up atleast one card rolling our own. I have been doing my own for a while and have sent in some rough ones and never had them rejected.

I ordered a set of cards from Silencershop for a form 1 I did in November, post office dropped the ball and they never made it in time, took 3 weeks to deliver. Ended up doing my own with the excelmark pad off amazon, were definitely not very clear prints, but they were accepted. So I wouldn't stress too much over it.

I scanned the Silencershop prints in, so I can just print off more when I need them.

Back
Top Bottom