• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

form 1 delay question:

96   0
Reaction score
form 1 individual efile...
in research status:

they didn't have apc9 pro in the drop down(apc9k pro was there...which I wanted...but I got the reg apc9 pro for a decent deal) so I put apc9 pro in the box. any clue how long I will have to wait for it to move to submitted and I can mail my fingerprints? should I just edit it and change to apc9?

thanks.

What is the model on the firearm marked? They may not mark it any different on the firearm. Pro may just be a upgrade option.

worth a look.

Also if the avatar pic is the one you are submitting they will reject it. You can't have hat of glasses on. Background needs to be solid.

It is apc9 on the firearm. apc9 pro on the box. same for the apc9k's cept they have an apc9k and apc9k pro listed. It is my first form 1 and I didn't want to get my dog shot. I have several completed form 4's.

What is the model on the firearm marked? They may not mark it any different on the firearm. Pro may just be a upgrade option.

worth a look.

Also if the avatar pic is the one you are submitting they will reject it. You can't have hat of glasses on. Background needs to be solid.
Randy approves.

iu

It is apc9 on the firearm. apc9 pro on the box. same for the apc9k's cept they have an apc9k and apc9k pro listed. It is my first form 1 and I didn't want to get my dog shot. I have several completed form 4's.

if the model on the firearm is acp9 then that is what you should go with. The "pro" is a optional package.

I've submitted several Form 1s for SBRs and cans. The time spent in pending research is a wild card. I've had stuff sit there for a week and other stuff sat 2 months. It depends on the examiner and their interest/energy level.

If you go past 45 days, I would call them. You can usually get someone to pull up your application and give you a *detailed* status. I once sent in 1 fingerprint card instead of 2. When I realized my error I called. The guy was able to look up my application and tell me they pushed it through anyway.

Back
Top Bottom