• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ford's new all electric F-150. Really?

Don’t want to start rumors or be wrong factually, but recently I read something about huge deposits of lithium being discovered in Mexico and China swept in and bought it all up.Somebody correct me if I’m wrong.

Don’t want to start rumors or be wrong factually, but recently I read something about huge deposits of lithium being discovered in Mexico and China swept in and bought it all up.Somebody correct me if I’m wrong.

China appears to be heavily involved.

It won’t matter, in five years lithium ion batteries will be relics of the past just like NiCad is now as new tech evolves.

I will never be impressed with the idea of an electric vehicle until they use the technology that is definitely available to charge the vehicle while it drives thus not needing to recharge them all the time.
I’m sorry but a giant version of a battery operated toy just doesent appeal to me when they batteries keep running down.
Stupid, stupid, stupid.

You would think as bright at the sun is here in GA that they would put some kind of solar charger built in on the roof and frunk so when the truck is parked and you are working it would charge up while you are working?

I will never be impressed with the idea of an electric vehicle until they use the technology that is definitely available to charge the vehicle while it drives thus not needing to recharge them all the time.
I’m sorry but a giant version of a battery operated toy just doesent appeal to me when they batteries keep running down.
Stupid, stupid, stupid.
I know! Right! Nothing like my combustible engines that I fuel up one time and it goes forever...:doh:

I think the reverse power generator is brilliant, power your house for three days I think they said?
The ONLY reason I wouldn't buy one is the monster won't fit in my stupid 55+ garage...

Back
Top Bottom