• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ford transmission question

If Im not mistaken, they ran the smaller converter on interceptors and the larger on civilian cars. So it depends on which car you have.

Smaller converter...trailer package ?????

I think I've figured out something. This car is an LX model, but it has dual exhaust and a 3.27 rear axle. Along with the smaller converter it likely means that it has the Handling and Performance Package.

I was trying to decide whether or not to keep this one for my son, but I'm always open. ;)

I bought this one from Henry County, and I'm pretty certain that this was THE actual elected Sheriff's car.
That should be a good, low abuse ride then. Id like to have a higher gear set but then Id suffer with the mpg. I average right at 22 going to and from the airport. Id like to eventually put duals on mine it too.

You may know already, but there's a relatively new pull a part style lot open in Stockbridge. The name of the place is Gray and White, and since they aren't widely known yet it's a fairly quiet place. They've got several late model P71s with the exhaust you're looking for.

https://upull.grayandwhite.com//////////stockbridge-inventory/
I did not know they had opened up. That place has been there for decades but is under a new owner now. My grandparents farm is just 2 miles from there... I'll definitely be checking it out. I wouldn't mind snagging an aluminum driveshaft too. Thanks for the heads up...

Back
Top Bottom