• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ford Ready to Ship Thousands of F-Series Pickups Out

I took an off-road test ride in one of the new Broncos Badlands edition (not the rinky dink Sport) at the Bronco Super celebration in Townsend, TN in April and I was impressed. Especially the locking rear wheel feature for tight turns.
We....excuse me....my wife is excited for it. It'll be her vehicle. We ordered the 2 door to stay as true to the original Bronco as possible. I let her go wild with the options. She's a hard worker, a great wife and mother and and deserves it. I've never had a brand new car, let alone one built the way I wanted it.

There was no way we were going to settle for the Sport. That thing is for the impatient soccer moms LOL

You are still talking about a Ford. They lost me as a customer a long time ago after they way they treated me.

I could say the same about Chevy. Back when they had a bailout they took with the government, and when they bought their stock back they paid a cheaper amount than what the tax payers paid to help them. Considering it was the American people that bought them out of bankruptcy they should have at least paid it back in full.

Ford on the other hand didn't take a buyout.

We....excuse me....my wife is excited for it. It'll be her vehicle. We ordered the 2 door to stay as true to the original Bronco as possible. I let her go wild with the options. She's a hard worker, a great wife and mother and and deserves it. I've never had a brand new car, let alone one built the way I wanted it.

There was no way we were going to settle for the Sport. That thing is for the impatient soccer moms LOL
I hope you both enjoy it. They are really nice trucks and I agree the Bronco Sport is just a glorified Ford Escape.

I hate all the domestic brand dealers.
Would love a Tundra, but it is essentially the same truck / drivetrain since 2007. Not spending $50k on a 14 year old truck.
Chevy has the "reliability" and Ford has the POWER. Your mileage may vary.

Ford dealers are crooks. Mall of GA, Gwinnett Place Ford. All stink. They lie. They BS. They won't honor any pricing. I've tried. All excuses and try to upsell into insane priced trucks I don't need.

Akins I have heard is great, but they always equip their f150's with useless (to me) options. I don't need bling wheels or some of the BS options. Get me a crew cab, 6.5 ft bed, 3.5 ecoboost 4x4 w/max tow package. I'm happy. Can't find them locally. 95% of the buyers are commuters that wear dresses and sip latte.

Chevy 5.3 is gutless unless you get the 6.2. Guess what, dealers only put the 6.2 with optioned trucks or their higher end trucks. I want a trail boss basic 4wd w/the 6.2 that stickers for mid-upper 40's. IMPOSSIBLE to find.

So I continue to drive an 8 year old silverado z71 and Ram3500 w/the loud and obnoxious 5.9 liter cummins.

and remember --------------
Your mileage may vary.

My son works in the automobile manufacturing industry and he indicated that chips are becoming available. The next challenge will be how fast the distribution networks can ship the cars and trucks to the dealerships.

I'm seeing that at work as well, with servers that were being backordered 6 month this Spring starting to get 2 month delivery times.

I also just read an article about how lumber supplies from Canada are getting back on track, which will have a ripple effect on the housing shortage.

Seems like the supply chain for just about everything is starting to improve, but I still think it's be next Summer before everything is back to 'normal'.

I only drive Ford trucks. I like buying American, and I like that they didn't take a bailout from the gubmint - the biggest crooks of all. I have a 2022 F250 Tremor ordered with a build week of 8/2/21. Now where can I can one of those "my carbon footprint is bigger than yours" bumper stickers to piss off the libtards?

Back
Top Bottom