• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ford Ready to Ship Thousands of F-Series Pickups Out

Just wait till China moves on Taiwan. 90+ percent of our chips are sourced from Taiwan.

This may be very short lived. If you want a truck, buy now.

Very true, China is on course to take control of Taiwan and it'll change how the world does business. I can see a majority of countries change their mind on manufacturing products in China if war breaks out and China decides to attack them as well.

For them it's a major position strategically if they ever want a fighting chance against the United States. With the extra depth of the ocean right on the edge of Taiwan, China could use that advantage to send submarines out in the pacific undetected & giving them greater missile range if ever deciding to attack us.

I'd prefer all the manufacturing jobs taken out of China, between them stealing intellectual properties and artificially keeping their yuan lower to better compete in the global market, it's long overdue that the world stops funding that communist regime.

Better check the date of manufacture not delivery at the dealer or you may end up with a truck that’s been sitting outside in the elements at a massive storage lot (Kentucky Motor Speedway) for a year or so.

There was a good article I read a couple months ago dealing with the various scenarios dealing with China invading Taiwan. It was wrote by a retired general that was part of a think tank. The final point is that the United States would have 96 hours to repeal the attack. If it couldn’t by then Taiwan would belong to the Chinese

There was a good article I read a couple months ago dealing with the various scenarios dealing with China invading Taiwan. It was wrote by a retired general that was part of a think tank. The final point is that the United States would have 96 hours to repeal the attack. If it couldn’t by then Taiwan would belong to the Chinese
It would take today’s military more than 96 hours just to figure out which camo slacks went with which pair of “repel the invasion” high heels.

It is rumored (has been for 30 years) that Taiwan has nukes. It is for a scenario such as this.
Pretty scary thoughts. China can probably win just by buying up the world piece by piece. Huge farms, so called farms, going up in South America and Africa. Now getting ready to negotiate mineral rights in Afghanistan. Good luck with that

It is rumored (has been for 30 years) that Taiwan has nukes. It is for a scenario such as this.
97036565-2E6C-47FF-9C16-6801175C7E44.jpeg

Sure wish they'd get the damn Broncos out the door. Been waiting far too long for ours to be built. Seems like the trucks are jumping the line.
I took an off-road test ride in one of the new Broncos Badlands edition (not the rinky dink Sport) at the Bronco Super celebration in Townsend, TN in April and I was impressed. Especially the locking rear wheel feature for tight turns.

Back
Top Bottom