• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ford Maverick Pickup

If oil goes past $100 a barrel again I could see this being a big seller......after all I doubt many people with full size 4 door trucks haul that much anyways.

But the options will kill the value of it. The old Ranger always treated me well with it's limited ability, doing something like this with 4 doors to accommodate my family of four makes more sense if I wanted to save money if buying new.

Supposed to debut within 2 weeks.
https://www.carscoops.com/2021/05/t...-could-be-revealed-in-the-first-half-of-june/
If I was interested, it would be a hard pass on the 3 cylinder. Glad the 4 cylinder is not turbo. And it would have to be in a "king/extended" cab version. It would not be a people hauler so no need for 4 full sized doors but having the extra interior space in the cab is nice. Glad to see it's going to have a 6'+ bed. Not sure about FWD on a 'truck' but I guess it could make sense.
I hope that stupid little pass through in the rear window is not the final and only option. Retractable or removable would be cool. Unfortunately it appears there is no manual option. :mmph:

Back
Top Bottom