• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

For Sale Liberty "Freedom" suppressor

caw308

Default rank <500 posts
Survivalist
Firearms/Accessories Dealer
4   0
Reaction score
2012-10-24_08-22-48_779.jpg

This is Liberty's .308 5/8x24 thread mount suppressor. Last one at this price $695.00. Plus tax and or card fee.

Liberty's info
http://libertycans.net/freedom.html

Last edited:
Come on guys this is a great price, don't miss out on this one. The next ones in will be much higher!

i try to buy from GA companies when I can but $630 for an all Ti, user serviceable, 300WM rated can that holds accuracy as well as the AWC THOR and TBAC 30-p1, it was hard to pass up. form 3 wait time is killing me now though. 5 weeks and counting. i would like to hear liberties stuff and compare it not only with my cans but other manufactures as well. i rarely see anything about liberty on other forums and have no idea how they stack up.

i try to buy from GA companies when I can but $630 for an all Ti, user serviceable, 300WM rated can that holds accuracy as well as the AWC THOR and TBAC 30-p1, it was hard to pass up. form 3 wait time is killing me now though. 5 weeks and counting. i would like to hear liberties stuff and compare it not only with my cans but other manufactures as well. i rarely see anything about liberty on other forums and have no idea how they stack up.
They just had a demo day yesterday. Yes you will have to drive to Trenton Ga, to hear them. But once you hear what they have to offer and see their shop and learn how awesome their customer service is, it makes me be glad I'm associated with them.
I don't have every model from them in stock, but am glad to let you hear what we do.
Also Quiet Riot Firearms may have a demo model as well. I'm not speaking for them, just saying!

Back
Top Bottom