• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

For all yall Tim Tebow Fans

1629227607264.png

I really like the guy and I'm glad he got a shot. But from what I saw in their practice clips and the preseason game, he was pretty bad. No doubt he's a beast still but his football days are behind him.

I really like the guy and I'm glad he got a shot. But from what I saw in their practice clips and the preseason game, he was pretty bad. No doubt he's a beast still but his football days are behind him.
Nope its cause they hate Jesus, not because he's outclassed by everyone else on the field and not worth a spot or cap space.

Maybe.. I don’t know.. but I do know that’s not the only reason the nfl didn’t want him

The NFL didn't want him because his whole life he was athletic and talented enough to get away with bad fundamentals. Once you get to the NFL, if you're gonna run as the qb, you better be able to do it like Vick.

The man's not afraid to challenge himself even if it means failing in a very public manner. That's real humility. I imagine he'll do well heading back to the broadcast side of the house for SEC Network or wherever. I'd be surprised if he went broke buying jewelry and making it rain.

for real though, you hate to see such a previously dominate player embarrass themselves. It’s like the fighters that come back with no gas left and just get beat on.
The dude was a QB. How many CURRENT QBs would make that block (or be able to play TE)?

Back
Top Bottom