• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

For all yall Tim Tebow Fans

Say what you want. He’s a better man than most of the ghetto rabble with lord only knows how many baby mama’s. I always told my kids it’s better to try and not succeed than not try at all !!! By not trying you’ve already failed !

If a player is religious - the NFL frowns on that. But if he's beat up a girlfriend, that can be forgiven.

He had an offer to continue his minor league baseball career, but turned it down. I would have pursued that further.

Then came baseball. Tebow, who by 2016 had become a New York Times best-selling author and a frequent face on ESPN, got his first taste of baseball in the Arizona Fall League, where he suited up for the first time since high school. He started his Minor League career with the Class A Columbia Fireflies and homered twice in his first three games, including in his first career at-bat on April 6, 2017. The quarterback-turned-outfielder was selected as an Eastern League All-Star in 2018 with Double-A Binghamton after he was a non-roster invitee to Major League camp with the Mets that spring. Tebow was promoted to Triple-A Syracuse in 2019 and appeared in 77 games, hitting .163, until he cut his hand fielding a ball on July 21. That injury ultimately ended his season and, with Covid-19 wiping out the Minor Leagues in 2020, it would turn out to be the final game of his career. The 33-year-old Tebow announced his retirement on Feb. 17, 2021 despite receiving an invitation to big league camp five days earlier.

"I loved every minute of the journey," Tebow said. "But at this time, I feel called in other directions."

The NFL, and most professional sports for that matter is just another "divide and conquer" tool in the hands of the media propaganda ministers. If you watch them, you support the effort.

"Referring back to 1930s Germany, when Goebbels and the rest of them, they put a radio in every house, free of charge.......They knew, ‘Once we've got a conduit, or a channel into every house, and we feed them what we want to feed them, we've got them.’ I think there was a quote from one of the Nazi party [who said], ‘Give me control of the media, and I will turn any nation into a nation of pigs.’ They had contempt for the people. But they were very smart, and they pulled off, obviously, an absolute horror."

Back
Top Bottom