• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

For a rifle Which suppressor to buy?

Just to muddy the water some. My Bergara 6.5 CM likes my Dobbs ARC30 better than it does Harvester 7.62 (shot at same time, same ammo). Same gun liked the Omega, so it can depend on the gun. I hunt with the Harvester due to being about a pound lighter. Make a list of what you want, and then go see the guys at Quiet Riot. Since these are lifetime purchases, put cost at bottom of the list. Weight, size, sound level, attachment style, and finish all need to be considered for your application. What ticks the most boxes wins.

My advice is to get one with a changeable end cap so you can run .308, 6.5 and all the way down to .223. Also get one that can be disassembled and cleaned and also I prefer inconel internals instead of standard stainless. My employer makes some baffles and other parts for several manufacturers and the cheaper ones are just regular stainless and the more expensive ones like silencerco are (or at least they used to be inconel material. I have an older Silencerco Saker and changeable endcaps and mounts to fit on about 6-8 rifles. Although its not a cheap can since I can use it on multiple rifles the price per rifle is cheap and it will NEVER wear out. If light weight is the concern look at ThunderBeast. Another good option

Back
Top Bottom