• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

FOOD, FUN, GIVEAWAYS AT ODT RACE EVENT! AUGUST 31ST! DEMOLITION DERBY TO BOOT!

ODT Race Night?

• Yes

Votes: 25 73.5%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Thats racist

Votes: 9 26.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nice pic, you got me from my best side. Bwahahahahaha!!!
20190831_192532.jpg

Had a great time - thanks for organizing Stuckon22 Stuckon22 !

Mr Stabby has already been confiscated because someone didn't have enough sense to show it to his brother who promptly ratted him out...when will these boys learn...?

Enjoyed the races - we ended up sitting about as far right as you could in the stands - but the demolition derby could have happened about 90 minutes before it actually happened. But it was worth the wait!

Probably my first and last dirt track race - I think I have red clay dust in previously undiscovered locations on my body.

Anyone else get a headache? We had ear plugs but dang at the dust clouds! Wasn't too bad when the sun was up and you could get away with sunglasses but my at the dust clouds!

What a great experience of Americana! I would highly recommend attending a race at Dixie! Looking out over the crowds in the grandstands I really felt like I was at home in America...like a high school football game kinda feeling.

Who knew Shoney's had a full bar? AND they had Scofflaw on tap! Glad I had my DD with me! Will post pics tomorrow...wait, it is tomorrow...

Had a great time - thanks for organizing Stuckon22 Stuckon22 !

Mr Stabby has already been confiscated because someone didn't have enough sense to show it to his brother who promptly ratted him out...when will these boys learn...?

Enjoyed the races - we ended up sitting about as far right as you could in the stands - but the demolition derby could have happened about 90 minutes before it actually happened. But it was worth the wait!

Probably my first and last dirt track race - I think I have red clay dust in previously undiscovered locations on my body.

Anyone else get a headache? We had ear plugs but dang at the dust clouds! Wasn't too bad when the sun was up and you could get away with sunglasses but my at the dust clouds!

What a great experience of Americana! I would highly recommend attending a race at Dixie! Looking out over the crowds in the grandstands I really felt like I was at home in America...like a high school football game kinda feeling.

Who knew Shoney's had a full bar? AND they had Scofflaw on tap! Glad I had my DD with me! Will post pics tomorrow...wait, it is tomorrow...

Yep, takes me back to the mid to late 50’s when I used to go every weekend with my stepdad. 3/4 mile dirt tracks with real stock-bodied cars. Drivers rubbin’ and builders cheatin’ made it lots more fun.

Since we had stayed in Woodstock last night, we made a detour on the way home.
Sunday lunch at The Colonnade restaurant.
For those not familiar, it's a Southern style restaurant that's been open since 1927.
As you might suspect, if you like home-style cooking it's among the best.
Good food

Back
Top Bottom