• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Fn p90

Alvaropineros

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
48   1
Reaction score
So I was invited to a shooting afternoon in north Georgia this past weekend, and had a chance to shoot an FN P90...5.7x28. among other items (hk MP5, HK MP7, 1919 in .308, m16, m4, ak22, and others)and i must say, it was fun, fun , fun... it has almost no recoil. it shoots pretty darn accurate, is compact and solid, even with the plastic mag.it comes with a red dot. and we had it cero in at 100yds. it fires super fast, 50rds mags go really quick. And the empty shell just drop from below. so it can be shot left or right. . we shot at metal targets at 50yrd and 75yrd and some orange cones elevated to about 10ft. I wanted to test the effective range.i managed to hit some targets. W also had some old refrigerators , washers, empty gas tanks and stuff at a much closer distance. It is a true pleasure to shoot it.

P90 rules.....

i664.photobucket.com_albums_vv7_wwboater_ec48f490.jpg

I like the P90s for many reasons, but the mag swaps are, well.. un-fun.

Never had an opportunity to shoot the P90, I'm sure it's very controllable in full auto, similar to the AUG with less recoil.

Not trying to be a jerk.....but if you have never shot it how do you know what mag changes are like. Like I said not trying to be a jerk........ but?

Mag swaps are kind of wierd, you pull the little lever on the side of the gun, at the same time you pull up the mag and drag it out. To put it back in you do the opposite, and sort of snap it in...

Back
Top Bottom