• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Fly Fishing Thread .....

Ahh fry frishing is vewy nice way to catcha the trout FBD9F4125907E9BD84878929F5EEABA8 (1).jpg

Oh my gosh.....you need to post up some pics of the rigs your Dad has built...That's really neat he does that..
I will try to do that someime. He has a collection of split bamboo rods, that should be in a museum. And then there is his collection of Bogdon reels. He has travelled to every corner of the world catching big fish on a fly rod. I learned a lot, but wish I had learned more. He moved to North Carolina so we haven't been fishing in a while.

I will try to do that someime. He has a collection of split bamboo rods, that should be in a museum. And then there is his collection of Bogdon reels. He has travelled to every corner of the world catching big fish on a fly rod. I learned a lot, but wish I had learned more. He moved to North Carolina so we haven't been fishing in a while.
In for pics! I love the old bamboo rods!

In for pics! I love the old bamboo rods!
This is the only split bamboo rod that I have at my house. It is an old Orvis Battenkill Impregnated rod. Dad has all of his others at his house in N.C. He has built and restored just about anything you could think of. He has been at it a long time, and has numerous rods by Orvis, Howell,.and Pate. I will take pics when I go up there next time.

Attachments

• 20191023_172937.jpg
    20191023_172937.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 22
Back
Top Bottom