• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Fly Fishing Thread .....

I’d probably sell it if I hadn’t had him put my name on it. I gots boat fever now man. Had to fix the trolling motor, mount and wire electronics. This week I have to redo the trailer lights. Next week is wire management, then I gotta start restoring the finish….

I’d probably sell it if I hadn’t had him put my name on it. I gots boat fever now man. Had to fix the trolling motor, mount and wire electronics. This week I have to redo the trailer lights. Next week is wire management, then I gotta start restoring the finish….
Does... not... compute.

My boat fever is always about making it better for fishing.

Does... not... compute.

My boat fever is always about making it better for fishing.

Years of not so well done work have wires flopping around in almost every compartment. Trailer lights are a preferred accessory of the GSP. Shine don’t help it fish, but a need it to shine. I’m not a very good fisherman so it’s more important that I look good trying.

Years of not so well done work have wires flopping around in almost every compartment. Trailer lights are a preferred accessory of the GSP. Shine don’t help it fish, but a need it to shine. I’m not a very good fisherman so it’s more important that I look good trying.
I can actually relate to that.

I can't even read your posts anymore! You know you can stand on the front of that boat and bass fish with that pretty new rod?! It is a blast.

I can't even read your posts anymore! You know you can stand on the front of that boat and bass fish with that pretty new rod?! It is a blast.

lol It will get use eventually. I am impulsive, obsessive. I obsess over whatever I am impulsively interested in at the moment. I’ll wake up one morning obsessed with the fly rod

Back
Top Bottom