• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Fly Fishing Thread .....

I'd be interested in learning more about it. A lot of times the value of that fly rod is going to be slightly subjective... material, craftsmanship, demand, sentiment, etc... definitely want to see pics

Sorry for the delay. When I got home the other night I pulled the fishing rod out of the storage tube, untied the cloth case and laid it out on the table, it was then I realized I could never sell it. I'll pass it on to my Son and hope he will do the same.
I sure do miss the Old man.:(
Best reason in the world to hold on to it.

Love fly fishing! Mostly warm water, have access to a family pond and work at a golf course and have Monday access to the lakes there too. Great fishing!
If you're ever looking for a buddy to hit those ponds with....

Some of the most fun I ever had as a kid was doing that at a course my Dad had access to.

I use to love fly fishing the flats in the keys..As far as fresh water, I have only done some small ponds years ago just at dawn or twilight for big shell crackers..For them I used a small popper at the edge of the hydrilla. Best Movie for poetry to me was A River Runs Through It..Man talk about making music, with someone that has mastered there abilities impressive..Due to health I sad to say, can't fly anymore..

I use to love fly fishing the flats in the keys..As far as fresh water, I have only done some small ponds years ago just at dawn or twilight for big shell crackers..For them I used a small popper at the edge of the hydrilla. Best Movie for poetry to me was A River Runs Through It..Man talk about making music, with someone that has mastered there abilities impressive..Due to health I sad to say, can't fly anymore..

Saw the movie, went out the next weekend and bought a rod. I've been fly fishing ever since.

Back
Top Bottom