• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Fly Fishing Thread .....

The fly fishing show was tremendous. A huge variety of companies. The drift boats were amazing. The rod manufacturers are very knowledgeable. Orvis still wins in my book.Lots of fly tying, neat apparel companies. Truly magical fly fishing vacation destination companies. I think half of fly fishing is selling the dream.

The fly fishing show was tremendous. A huge variety of companies. The drift boats were amazing. The rod manufacturers are very knowledgeable. Orvis still wins in my book.Lots of fly tying, neat apparel companies. Truly magical fly fishing vacation destination companies. I think half of fly fishing is selling the dream.
This was the first year in many that I didn't make the show. Two years ago I was a door prize winner. Went to Alaska for salmon on the fly. INSANE trip of a lifetime! I hope you're putting some effort into the hooch. It's an amazing resource. Pic for evidence. The brown trout haven't been stocked in 13 years... pretty awesome.

Attachments

• brownie 3.PNG
    brownie 3.PNG
    361.7 KB · Views: 32
Anything John Gierach. Trout Bum was my favorite so far though.

NGTO used to be great, but now it’s more of stick measuring contest. In a couple FB groups that are all about fly fishing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking for a crusty, dusty , well loved fly Orvis Fly reel.. Clearwater, Madison, Battenkill, etc... I picked up a new rig and would love a orvis reel to hold line. Not looking to spend a ton of dough.

upload_2020-2-10_15-26-1-jpeg.2485893

Back
Top Bottom