• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Fly Fishing Thread .....

Great day on the Toccoa with my boys. It was the 1st time my youngest went fly fishing. He showed an interest a few months ago, so I got him a rod and waders for Christmas.

I didn't take a rod. It was a day of learning to cast......and untangling leaders.
20200112_132950.jpg
Screenshot_20200112-160920_Gallery.jpg

I cant get enough of fly fishing.

I never thought I would be a convert but its just a outrageously addictive sport.

I am starting this thread for all of us and those of you who love, like or are interested in Fly Fishing.

Post up questions, Places to fly fish, Thoughts, Equipment pics, Fish pics and tales of adventure!

(Here is my new rig I got off of FB marketplace for a ridiculous price. )

c4143d39-6f0a-4041-8ae2-d00498db4b2f-jpeg.2268029

well damn, tell us what we are looking at here in this pic and what ya picked it up for.
we all love a good steal of a deal and a lot of times we like it even if its not our find. lol

well damn, tell us what we are looking at here in this pic and what ya picked it up for.
we all love a good steal of a deal and a lot of times we like it even if its not our find. lol
Its a New old stock 5 weight Clearwater II rod with Battenkill reel spooled up with 5Wt line. I paid $120. Everything was still new in the plastic wrappers and boxes.

Back
Top Bottom