• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

florida law

Ignorance of the law is no excuse! I'm venting a little. My son doesn't have a carry permit, I always told him if not locked in glove box have it in view (in Ga.) this morning in Fl. on way to a job site, traffic stop and yep gun on the seat. Immediate arrest and booked for unsecured firearm, a 3rd degree felony. Spending the night in jail tonight to see the J.P. in the morning to find out the bond. Some days I wish I had been sterile.
I know the armed fisherman on you tube has a good lawyer because of him getting unlawfully detained/arrested several times while open carrying while traveling to / engaged in hunting, fishing or camping which is legal in Fla. Maybe could offer some free advice.

Ignorance of the law is no excuse! I'm venting a little. My son doesn't have a carry permit, I always told him if not locked in glove box have it in view (in Ga.) this morning in Fl. on way to a job site, traffic stop and yep gun on the seat. Immediate arrest and booked for unsecured firearm, a 3rd degree felony. Spending the night in jail tonight to see the J.P. in the morning to find out the bond. Some days I wish I had been sterile.
Sorry didn’t see the update but if anyone goes to FLA. get a fishing license & carry some line & hook in pocket , say your going fishing if stopped

Back
Top Bottom