• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

florida law

Never said they didn't. Just stated you have to really conceal it. There is no open carry. Walking around with a large silhouetted bulge in your waistband can cause some folks to be suspicious. And if you meet the wrong star officer du jour, they will let you know how they do things in Florida.

cOnCeAleD mEaNs CoNcEaLeD :wacko:

You'd be surprised how many women you can meet at the Piggly Wiggly is that's the case. They seem to overcome their suspicions

When I taught in Florida one of my Hispanic students was stopped for a burned out tag light when he was on a way to a dance in a Hispanic night club. The deputy had him get out of the truck to show him the burned out bulb. The deputy noticed a bulge in the boy's disco pants and assumed he was carrying a concealed weapon, ordered the boy to get on the ground, and called for backup. When the backup arrived the handcuffed boy was stood up and his pants were dropped. The boy was carrying a salami taped to his leg. My brother in law was one of the responding deputies and called me to tell me about the strange event and told me the boy's name.

The following Monday morning I asked Claudio if he had gotten his burned out tail light fixed. He asked me not to tell anybody about it and said all the girls liked to dance with him. I guess I should have gotten a salami when I was young.

When I taught in Florida one of my Hispanic students was stopped for a burned out tag light when he was on a way to a dance in a Hispanic night club. The deputy had him get out of the truck to show him the burned out bulb. The deputy noticed a bulge in the boy's disco pants and assumed he was carrying a concealed weapon, ordered the boy to get on the ground, and called for backup. When the backup arrived the handcuffed boy was stood up and his pants were dropped. The boy was carrying a salami taped to his leg. My brother in law was one of the responding deputies and called me to tell me about the strange event and told me the boy's name.

The following Monday morning I asked Claudio if he had gotten his burned out tail light fixed. He asked me not to tell anybody about it and said all the girls liked to dance with him. I guess I should have gotten a salami when I was young.

Was this before or after Spinal Tap came out. : )

That's hilarious, either way.

A update, preliminary court date was august 2nd, but was continued because prosecutor had covid. After a month of worry and several thousand dollars for legal, the state of Florida decided to drop the charges against my son tuesday, got the notice from the lawyer today. Hopefully his property will be returned soon.

Back
Top Bottom