• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

florida law

You can meet an overzealous cop in GA or any other state, just like you can meet an overzealous prosecutor, or Governor (see Michigan). Don’t blame it on Florida.
No, I am blaming Florida. I drive 3/4 of mile past the imaginary state line and stop to take a piss and magically my open carry status has disappeared. Thank goodness I wear a longer t-shirt while driving else the upper two thirds of my holster might have been showing that evening.

Wait? Do you actually condone this conceal carry law? You seem pretty defensive...

No, I am blaming Florida. I drive 3/4 of mile past the imaginary state line and stop to take a piss and magically my open carry status has disappeared. Thank goodness I wear a longer t-shirt while driving else the upper two thirds of my holster might have been showing that evening.

Wait? Do you actually condone this conceal carry law? You seem pretty defensive...
I’m not defensive, I’m stating facts. I don’t have a problem with states requiring a background check, but I prefer Constitutional carry though.

Monticello fl. Jefferson county

Wish I knew someone there to refer you to but I don't. Good advice given earlier to find an attorney who used to be a prosecutor or who is connected to the judge. Google what you can about local lawyers in that county and if they're connected they'll usually mention it in their bio.

Back
Top Bottom