• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Florida Gator Fans Get In Here And Tell Me Something.

F5C30BAA-6B8E-4F0B-9914-A2E510EA394F.jpeg

Classic SEC "well they were hoping for a national championship shot so this game didn't matter to them" response. UGA fans have been saying the same thing during their bowl let downs for years but they haven't won a championship in 40 years

Classic SEC "well they were hoping for a national championship shot so this game didn't matter to them" response. UGA fans have been saying the same thing during their bowl let downs for years but they haven't won a championship in 40 years

Did you read the thread title? You have anything to add along those lines or just a general rant out about the SEC and UGA?

LOL...show us on the doll where the SEC hurt you.

LOL.
Let's see in the last 20 years your conferance has had 2 national champions
The conferance you think is overated has had 11 national champions.
Time to fade back into the football politically correct cloud Buckeye Mike.
You sec fans crack me up. The sec doesn’t win championships. Alabama,auburn and LSU has. The rest of the conference rides Bama’s coat tails.

You sec fans crack me up. The sec doesn’t win championships. Alabama,auburn and LSU has. The rest of the conference rides Bama’s coat tails.
That pretty funny coming from a fan of the Big 1 conference. Still I understand your frustration at having to watch the SEC dominate the college football championships for the last 20 years. Facts can be troubling thing.

Back
Top Bottom