• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Flashlights.

lol if shes a girl scout tell her to bring those tag-a-longs. (all of them)
lol ive tried everything except my air hammer. I wonder if I can
get a factory warranty help. no its not a warranty issue, but, some places
still have exceptional customer service and sometimes just glad to help.
I think a vise would crush it. ive never seen one this bad before.

Once aluminum threads gall and seize-up like that you are probably screwed :rolleyes:
Main reason you need to be sure to use anti-seize lube on spark plugs with aluminum heads, etc. probably just have to toss it out at this point. Might try the vice now since there is nothing to loose at this point. If you could make some 1" diameter cradles for each size it would prevent crushing but wouldn't be worth the trouble for me an a $12 light.
I have thought about drilling the batteries before but wasn't sure what the result would be. Was thinking I would have a gooey runny mess. Since that worked for your buddy I will be sure to give it a try.

Once aluminum threads gall and seize-up like that you are probably screwed :rolleyes:
Main reason you need to be sure to use anti-seize lube on spark plugs with aluminum heads, etc. probably just have to toss it out at this point. Might try the vice now since there is nothing to loose at this point. If you could make some 1" diameter cradles for each size it would prevent crushing but wouldn't be worth the trouble for me an a $12 light.
I have thought about drilling the batteries before but wasn't sure what the result would be. Was thinking I would have a gooey runny mess. Since that worked for your buddy I will be sure to give it a try.

go slow and use a screw driver for the brunt of the work.
long screw too. pilot holes may be drilled but don't go to deep
or the screw hole will be stripped of its holding power.

so a couple yrs ago I also pick up one of these from REI.
this lil turd is amazing too. compact and does a good job
for its size. all night time outdoors events ya might see
me with one lol. they are cool. if you use the candle they suggest
for this thing you have a good ROI I promise you.
candles are pretty cheap too. great for that personal light while camping
too if ya know what I mean.

Back
Top Bottom