• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Flashlights...Most for your money.

Me & @geezer have the Costco 1000 lumen they are awesome, & now they came out with the 1300 lumens.

letusbuyyourcar letusbuyyourcar I got my mini fridges from @geezer thanks again feedback coming

if you want the Costco ones you can paypal me and I will pick you some up and ship them down their to ya
Are they actually 1k lumen

Me & @geezer have the Costco 1000 lumen they are awesome, & now they came out with the 1300 lumens.

letusbuyyourcar letusbuyyourcar I got my mini fridges from @geezer thanks again feedback coming

if you want the Costco ones you can paypal me and I will pick you some up and ship them down their to ya
Let me see if I can look up that model and specs. Thanks for the feedback. I hope the fridges work right for yall. They were plugged in and working the day they were replaced and we loaded them up. So they didn't sit around and get the mildew smell.

yes timbgtm timbgtm I don't have anything to measure the lumens by but they are brighter than any of my 200, 300, 500 lumen flashlights hands down. with a significant long beam throw adjustable from flood to spot

yes timbgtm timbgtm I don't have anything to measure the lumens by but they are brighter than any of my 200, 300, 500 lumen flashlights hands down. with a significant long beam throw adjustable from flood to spot
Okay, the reason I ask, I bought one from Amazon stating 1300 lumen, it wasn't much brighter than one I bought which said 900 lumens.

Back
Top Bottom