• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Flashlights...Most for your money.

Thanks for the input y'all. I like the looks and the prices on the Streamlight stuff. I think I still wanna try one of those Defiant models from Home Depot.

The thing I like about the Streamlight is the size. I carry a pocket knife clipped to my right front pocket, and the light clips perfectly to my left front pocket in the same place. It rides right along the seam in the same pocket as my phone without affecting anything. I don't even notice it.

The thing I like about the Streamlight is the size. I carry a pocket knife clipped to my right front pocket, and the light clips perfectly to my left front pocket in the same place. It rides right along the seam in the same pocket as my phone without affecting anything. I don't even notice it.
Yeah I need 1 or 2 in that size too. But I'll have to lanyard tie them to a hubcap or half a concrete block like an old gas station bathroom key. But first I need something to sit on the night stand like a medium size light.

Actually, Costco now has a 1300 lumens by Duracell for 19.95,,,,,
I bought one of the 1000 lumens last year and it'll zoom out to 1/4 mile or zoom in and light up a 10-15 foot 360 all around you.
I bought 2 of the 1300 lumen flashlights at Costco today...$18.99 each. Comes with 4 Duracell C batteries.

Back
Top Bottom