• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Fishing tournaments

No I was talking about mainly bass tournaments. I have fished a couple recently and really like it. Just gotta figure out how to catch the bigger ones. Lol

I figured that you were. Though most folks don't know about trout competitions. I would enjoy getting into bass tournaments but most of the equipment needed. (like a boat, and fish finder, and more rods, etc)

I’ve fished a many of them. Fished in clubs and pot tournaments, won some money on Carter’s and Lanier a time or two. The biggest tournament I’ve fished was the gambler classic on Lanier and in 2016 we placed 17th out of 200 boats. I wish I still had the time to fish and stay up to par. My boat sits in the barn and collects dust. :(

I actually just got off the phone with my old fishing partner a minute ago.

I figured that you were. Though most folks don't know about trout competitions. I would enjoy getting into bass tournaments but most of the equipment needed. (like a boat, and fish finder, and more rods, etc)
Yeah I have to count on other people because I don’t have a boat.
I’ve fished a many of them. Fished in clubs and pot tournaments, won some money on Carter’s and Lanier a time or two. The biggest tournament I’ve fished was the gambler classic on Lanier and in 2016 we placed 17th out of 200 boats. I wish I still had the time to fish and stay up to par. My boat sits in the barn and collects dust. :(

I actually just got off the phone with my old fishing partner a minute ago.

Dangit man that is awesome. I’ve never fished Carter’s or Lanier. My uncle and I have been hanging right outside the money in both tournaments we have fished this year on Allatoona

Yeah I have to count on other people because I don’t have a boat.

Dangit man that is awesome. I’ve never fished Carter’s or Lanier. My uncle and I have been hanging right outside the money in both tournaments we have fished this year on Allatoona
Got lucky last year only fished one tournament and just happened to win it lol

Got lucky last year only fished one tournament and just happened to win it lol

I fished my first tournament ever last year with one of my buddies and we didn’t even weigh in. Lol I had three in the live well, so this year I was just happy to weigh in the first tournament that me and my uncle fished.

Fished Allatoona most of my life. For me slow and inconsistent. My neighbor on the other hand fishes tournies all the time. I think he can go out anytime and catch fish. I'm much more proficient hunter.

Back
Top Bottom