• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Fishing spots in Jasper

Yep Carters is a smallish lake. Not many places to hide. Had some guy out there shooting a high powered rifle over the water while I was fishing one day. Made me nervous as hell. Sounded like the bullets were wizzing by Us. Made my PTSD twitch a little.
I could imagine.

what year is your nitro? been looking for a new boat and I believe nitro is the road I’m gonna go down. Does yours have the rapid plane hull? Guy I work with bought a new one with their new hull design and it’s awesome...

I could imagine.

what year is your nitro? been looking for a new boat and I believe nitro is the road I’m gonna go down. Does yours have the rapid plane hull? Guy I work with bought a new one with their new hull design and it’s awesome...
2021 Yes Sir it does have the fancy hull. I bought nitro this time since tracker/nitro owns most of the major boat brands to include ranger and triton.

2021 Yes Sir it does have the fancy hull. I bought nitro this time since tracker/nitro owns most of the major boat brands to include ranger and triton.
I like the price point on the nitro’s too. Cabelas has a loaded tandem axel z19 right now in stock in ackworth that would match my truck....

not buying anything right now though I figure Biden will have everybody sitting at home before too long and out first little one is due in August. I can deal with my old boat for a little bit longer, it’s paid for.

Speaking of the nitro hull it handles high speed side wake extremely well. Feels like the boat is glued to the water.
I like the price point on the nitro’s too. Cabelas has a loaded tandem axel z19 right now in stock in ackworth that would match my truck....

not buying anything right now though I figure Biden will have everybody sitting at home before too long and out first little one is due in August. I can deal with my old boat for a little bit longer, it’s paid for.
Now with this covid fiasco is the perfect time to be on the water. Talk about social distancing LOL. Congrats of the future youngin. :)

Speaking of the nitro hull it handles high speed side wake extremely well. Feels like the boat is glued to the water.

Now with this covid fiasco is the perfect time to be on the water. Talk about social distancing LOL. Congrats of the future youngin. :)
Thank you!

the only thing I don’t like about to friends nitro is how tall the butt part of the seat is. Not a big deal it’s just a comfort thing if your gonna run a big lake. Now my boat on the other hand will kill your back and beat you to death. I’ve got a 94 18’ bomber with a 175 evinrude and it does its job but I want a new one. I bought that thing when I was 17.

Thank you!

the only thing I don’t like about to friends nitro is how tall the butt part of the seat is. Not a big deal it’s just a comfort thing if your gonna run a big lake. Now my boat on the other hand will kill your back and beat you to death. I’ve got a 94 18’ bomber with a 175 evinrude and it does its job but I want a new one. I bought that thing when I was 17.
Nice man. Glad to see it is still kickin though for a 94. The best boat I ever had was a 2001 Nitro 700 model. It had Tan carpet and a solid white hull. You could take your shoes off and not burn your feet on the carpet. My new boat has light grey carpet which seems to stay cool as well. I won't own a boat with black carpet. Too dang hot on a summer day.

Nice man. Glad to see it is still kickin though for a 94. The best boat I ever had was a 2001 Nitro 700 model. It had Tan carpet and a solid white hull. You could take your shoes off and not burn your feet on the carpet. My new boat has light grey carpet which seems to stay cool as well. I won't own a boat with black carpet. Too dang hot on a summer day.
I got very lucky with my boat, an old man had it and bought it brand new and blew the engine on the first trip to the lake and the dealership never made it right and it never touched water again. I bought a 94 model boat that was kept in a barn it’s whole life. The gel coat is still like brand new!

I got very lucky with my boat, an old man had it and bought it brand new and blew the engine on the first trip to the lake and the dealership never made it right and it never touched water again. I bought a 94 model boat that was kept in a barn it’s whole life. The gel coat is still like brand new!
Wow nice. Yeah you gotta be real careful especially in the winter starting your boat and just taking off. Gotta let em warm up a little before you take off or it'll blow the engine or severely mess it up every time.

Wow nice. Yeah you gotta be real careful especially in the winter starting your boat and just taking off. Gotta let em warm up a little before you take off or it'll blow the engine or severely mess it up every time.
Very true. It’s been a great boat for sure I just want something new. I usually let mine warm up even in the summer. Dang motors are almost as much as a new boat itself.

Back
Top Bottom