• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

fish tanks-freshwater

20190403_172737.jpg

Glad the tank is doing better.
Shot of my betas.

View attachment 2075237
Glad the tank is doing better.
Shot of my betas.

i really like that waterfall setup, and your decoration setup looks great! i just wish they would make a bigger version of it lol. i like the bigger bettas (jumbo versions) and would hate to cram one of them in there lol. im trying to talk the gf into letting me get another tank for a betta for myself lol. at least a 5.5 or a 10 to sit below my 20 long lol. i found an amazing jumbo betta at a petco this past weekend with almost a dark black/gold/red snakeskin looking pattern i fell in love with lol. i love the bigger dragonscale bettas also. i like to have other fish with my bettas so i like the bigger tanks for them lol. my gfs 5.5 betta has 6 dwarf corys and a bumblebee goby with him and it really keeps the tank alive when hes just chilling somewhere lol. her 10g guppy/cory dora/bloodfin tetra/overstocked tank sits next to it with a female betta and when she was added to that tank he immediately started bubble nesting, so i know they can see each other haha. Although i told her it would happen and she did it anyway, the female betta loves her guppy fry snacks when they drop babies lol. even happened when my gf was sitting there watching her drop fry....she goes "oh she just dropped a baby!!" and before she could finish saying that the female betta came up and slurped that fry right up lol.

I saw a guy fishing off the pier in Panama last year. He was using ghost shrimp as bait and had a 55 gal cooler he was pulling with a cart full of triggerfish. I had never heard of them. But he was wearing them out with em

I saw a guy fishing off the pier in Panama last year. He was using ghost shrimp as bait and had a 55 gal cooler he was pulling with a cart full of triggerfish. I had never heard of them. But he was wearing them out with em
Evidently they are slightly ill tempered fish but tasty

Back
Top Bottom