• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

First wet tumble batch

I'll get some Lemi Shine next week and go to that and Dawn after I run out of the stuff I got. Actually I have some nasty 44/40 to do next week, a bunch of it, so I'll try the Lemi then.

I only tumbled the 45's for a half hour, rinsed and then an hour in the Lyman case dryer I got. That thing is awesome and was on sale! Thanx for yalls input and got a couple of PM's with more detail too. I been putting off moving from vibrating for way too long, yall convinced me with my other thread and it has been a good change!!

I'll get some Lemi Shine next week and go to that and Dawn after I run out of the stuff I got. Actually I have some nasty 44/40 to do next week, a bunch of it, so I'll try the Lemi then.

I only tumbled the 45's for a half hour, rinsed and then an hour in the Lyman case dryer I got. That thing is awesome and was on sale! Thanx for yalls input and got a couple of PM's with more detail too. I been putting off moving from vibrating for way too long, yall convinced me with my other thread and it has been a good change!!

I hear vibrating fresh reloaded rounds in the corncob makes them sparkle too!

Here is side by side comparison of brass that I tumbled this morning for one hour. I did not use pins, dawn or lemishine or any tumbling media. It would have been even shinier if tumbled another 30 minutes. Brass was all in same lot, one pile was tumbled, the other not cleaned yet.
IMG_20210217_110135.jpg

Back
Top Bottom