• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

First wet tumble batch

i dump the deprimed bass in, add pins, a squirt of Dawn and a teas spoon of Lemi shine. then i add water all the way to the top. i run three to four hours. pour out and wash brass and pins good. real good. check brass for pins that get inside and place brass in a beef jerky maker to dry. dry for about two hours. come out just like new.

Here’s a few cases I did a few weeks back and most have already been fired and ready to get washed again.

113C083C-331D-4FF1-9D16-09B15C3589E6.jpeg

i dump the deprimed bass in, add pins, a squirt of Dawn and a teas spoon of Lemi shine. then i add water all the way to the top. i run three to four hours. pour out and wash brass and pins good. real good. check brass for pins that get inside and place brass in a beef jerky maker to dry. dry for about two hours. come out just like new.

Yup, stole my wifes dehydrater for my brass

How much are you using? I use around 1/2 a 9mm case or maybe even less to a batch. I’ve found using less chemicals is better when wet tumbling

Another thread someone said he used 2 table spoons. That's what I used. 2 tablespoons to 1 gallon of water. After I saw it was eating the brass I went with 1 tbsp to 1 gallon. I still had a few cases in that batch but far fewer.

Another thread someone said he used 2 table spoons. That's what I used. 2 tablespoons to 1 gallon of water. After I saw it was eating the brass I went with 1 tbsp to 1 gallon. I still had a few cases in that batch but far fewer.

2 table spoons?? Geez. I use less than a 9mm case of it with dawn and stainless pins in a rock tumbler and it comes out like 18k gold-plated jewelry.

Back
Top Bottom