• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

First velvet I've seen this year!

jeffdt

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
25   0
Reaction score
191897-20210704194425-101MFCAM_MFDC8626.JPG

I've yet to get a decent one on camera. Over half my property got clear cut in the spring. It has been difficult to see where they got pushed to. Both my honey hole spots are wide open clear cut now, I put a couple cameras in a creek bottom that was a good spot last year but have yet to get a buck bigger than a 4 pt on camera. I had one that was ear wide but I'm not sure what he was, he was a decent distance away. Hopefully I can join ya in sewing something good in velvet soon.

I've yet to get a decent one on camera. Over half my property got clear cut in the spring. It has been difficult to see where they got pushed to. Both my honey hole spots are wide open clear cut now, I put a couple cameras in a creek bottom that was a good spot last year but have yet to get a buck bigger than a 4 pt on camera. I had one that was ear wide but I'm not sure what he was, he was a decent distance away. Hopefully I can join ya in sewing something good in velvet soon.

I bought property March of 19 that had been clear cut , sprayed and replanted. Trees were tiny it’s not thick as the dickens.

keep the faith

Back
Top Bottom