• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

First Rivian R1T truck hits the road....1st truck rolls off the assembly line

That's not a pickup truck. It's a never-off-road, off-road SUV with some room for wife and kiddies and room in the back to bring back that bassinette and changing station from Babies-R-Us.... The only time it would ever see off-road is when wifey misses the driveway when backing out...

Nice! I have my eye on one of the new electric F-150’s
hopefully the electric fords wont be a crappy as the gas and diesel fords.
thats why fords have such nice interiors,they have that down... but you need a nice place to sit when you are waiting for the tow truck...:becky::becky:

when they come up with nuclear (pronounced-new-ka-ler in Ga) then electric will work. until then its a flashlight when the power goes out.. the batteries are always dead..

thats why fords have such nice interiors,they have that down... but you need a nice place to sit when you are waiting for the tow truck...:becky::becky:

Attachments

• 252588D5-7EB8-4AB4-A155-7E162792C3AC.jpeg
    252588D5-7EB8-4AB4-A155-7E162792C3AC.jpeg
    101.7 KB · Views: 19
Lol. Less moving parts the better I guess. I switched from domestic to Toyota a while back so I didn’t have to deal with shotty UAW work. You may be right, it could be a bad move…

We were planning on a new Tesla for the wife. That tax credit tho! Maybe it’s time to reconsider, maybe a Mach E before the end of the year.

Back
Top Bottom