• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

First M&G for 2015

biker studd1.JPG

The Studd!

biker studd2.JPG

The prey.....Biker had his eye on the hotties at the back table...When they were leaving, I don't know what he said to them, but they all left smiling! He's a STUDD I tell ya!

Last edited:
Now, I see the pics. Yeah, great crowd today. Thanks to all that brought stuff to give away. Everyone seemed to have a great time. Oh yeah, and thanks to Dakota Port for bringing his grand dad. The parking lot is always a hoot but today, I not only saw, but got to actually hold an Ed Brown 1911. Holy cow! Thanks Shemp, I should have left with it!!!! Yeah, I also bought more soap!!! It was either that or the Soap Pimp was going to make me wear the hat!

Now, I see the pics. Yeah, great crowd today. Thanks to all that brought stuff to give away. Everyone seemed to have a great time. Oh yeah, and thanks to Dakota Port for bringing his grand dad. The parking lot is always a hoot but today, I not only saw, but got to actually hold an Ed Brown 1911. Holy cow! Thanks Shemp, I should have left with it!!!! Yeah, I also bought more soap!!! It was either that or the Soap Pimp was going to make me wear the hat!
That thing was sweet wasn't it? It was in my trunk....I should have closed it and accidentally left....But then ole Shemp is a BIG boy.....

Back
Top Bottom