• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

First excitement in 2 weeks

leechnilk1

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
49   0
Reaction score
8:00am call from Credit Card. 6 fraud charges, rims and tires.
8:15am text from FedEx about my delivery of 4 boxes I didn't order.

Called Credit Card, everything cancelled.
Called FedEx Fraud dept "wtf"?

FedEx says delivery is from one of the fraud charges, on my card from earlier, actually coming to my address!! I was advised to call vender (rim dealer in California) and ask how he would like me to deal with delivery.

Guy in California "Danny" asks me right away "are you in Atlanta?". YES!
Danny: Damn it! 5th time this week!!!! Just refuse to sign for them and FedEx will send them back to me. Sorry man, we're cancelling all orders to Georgia because of this!

I tell my wife, I'm going to try and catch the FedEx driver to prevent him from unloading all 4 boxes. She says, go out to the car and get your mask and gloves before dealing with driver. I'm like "whatever" but I do have bourbon hidden in the trunk so I'm game. I go out to the car armed.

Unknown SUV with macked out rims and tires sitting in the parking lot w/3 rappers just chillin in the truck. I eyeball these turds and call my wife back in the house to call the cops.

Cops show up. Turds have no records or warrants or drugs in truck so cops tell them to beat it. They just "chillin" in the middle of a LOCKDOWN! Yea sure.

An hour later FedEx guy pulls up, I tell him it's fraud and he gets it. Grateful I spared him the labor. I tell him the type of truck the rappers were in and he says "they better start letting me carry on this job!"

Crazy day!

images.jpg

Back
Top Bottom