• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

first division win in USPSA!!!

A couple areas I’m seeing to clean up are not dipping the pistol on wider transitions, re-establishing your grip faster after reloading (pistol seems to jump more on the first shot or two after doing so), and hesitating less on the first shot when transitioning onto paper targets. The last item gets into understanding what kind of sight confirmation you need to make a shot and programming that in during your visualization.

A couple areas I’m seeing to clean up are not dipping the pistol on wider transitions, re-establishing your grip faster after reloading (pistol seems to jump more on the first shot or two after doing so), and hesitating less on the first shot when transitioning onto paper targets. The last item gets into understanding what kind of sight confirmation you need to make a shot and programming that in during your visualization.
Couldn’t agree more I’m still learning the game and moving to major has had its own little learning curves. Switching my brain from 3 gun mode where an “acceptable sight picture” is way different than in uspsa is taking a little time but once I get the little stuff ironed out I think I will make a decent uspsa shooter lol one day lol

Back
Top Bottom