• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Firehawk

jloneill17

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
165   0
Reaction score
I purchased the firehawk and brought it with me to use on our survival trip. The blade is sharp as anything I've ever seen. We were chopping through logs and tender pretty easy. The fire piston did need some time to warm up and it finally did. We started our fire with it. It is very light weight. The handle is made of maple with a nonslip texture covering it. After all the chopping we did, it holds a great edge. The timber box came in very handy when starting the fire. The guy who sold it to me included plenty of fire starter and tender to last a long time. This will come with me every time I go hiking or camping. I can't say enough good things about this tool.

Firehawk 003.jpgFirehawk 002.jpgFirehawk 001.jpg

Alright.......where'dya get it and how much? We all need one now. This dang "gear review" thread is gonna cost me I can already tell.

That's funny. I can tell you if you take me to one of those FEMA warehouses. just kidding. I got it from Emil Banks. He has a store on ebay called Ebprimitives-usa. he sells them for $60-$65. He owns a blacksmith shop in up state NY. The blade is hand forged, heck, he makes the whole thing by hand. You might have to message him on ebay to see when he will have some more. I had to wait almost two months for him to make one. As soon as he put them up, he emailed me, then i went on to ebay and bought it. He makes some really cool firepistons also.

Thanks for the heads up on the firehawk.

I'd love to knock over one of those warehouses.

It used to bother me, folks thinking I'm telling them a lie, but it doesn't anymore. People would rather bury their head in the sand than know the truth. The truth is ugly, scary, and at times unbelievable. A year ago I would have laughed my butt of at someone if they told me some of this stuff.

I have no reason not to believe you, you seem like a stand up guy. I guess also it doesn't surprise me either. The government is going to make sure that they have a way to control us the best they can (especially in an extreme situation) and with any means necessary.

I have no reason not to believe you, you seem like a stand up guy. I guess also it doesn't surprise me either. The government is going to make sure that they have a way to control us the best they can (especially in an extreme situation) and with any means necessary.

That's the part that scares me, and the founding fathers.

The FIREHAWK is freakin awesome! I saw a YouTube (that's was taken down I think) about the FEMA camps. The thing that scared me was the 10s of thousands of what looked like stackable caskets

Last edited:
The FIREHAWK is freakin awesome! I saw a YouTube (that's was taken down I think) about the FEMA camps. The thing that scared me was the 10s of thousands of what looked like stackable caskets
I saw a video on youtube like that also.My son in law is good at survival, he teaches martial and boxing. He might want to get in on this training. I'll mention it to him.

Back
Top Bottom