• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Firearms Inventory

Ummmm.... Y'all do realize it was for 5 guns purchased during March, right? Month ain't over yet. Toobaroque... Slow your roll mayne . ;)
Just putting a few things together for your next "outing" at the river! I need something to motivate me to come back south! The kitties are needing to travel!

I keep a spreadsheet as well. Had the wife help me out so it took a lot less time and if I die, at least she can identify most of the guns and have their approximate values. It's pretty basic though - make, model, caliber, color, country of origin, approximate value, unique features, etc. I don't track ammo though... when the pile gets too small, but a lot more.

I got the same. Basic spreadsheet with make, model, serial number, how much I paid and when I brought it, as well as color and some other details. My current collection is.... a lot

You're in good company. I think my collection has doubled in the last year.......since the whole divorce thing and all......now I don't have to explain ****. :becky:

Seriously though, I should probably calm down......oh look, another gun ....:bolt:

Beyond a list of model and serial #s, I cannot think of a single good reason of why I would want to do all that.

bored.jpg

You're in good company. I think my collection has doubled in the last year.......since the whole divorce thing and all......now I don't have to explain ****. :becky:

Seriously though, I should probably calm down......oh look, another gun ....:bolt:

Yeah I think I'm getting towards the finish line of my collecting. I might be getting a PPK soon which one definitely one to cross off my list. The rest are maybe just nice to have like a SBR EVO, Beretta 92FS, a 686 and maybe one or two more 1911s.

Yeah I think I'm getting towards the finish line of my collecting. I might be getting a PPK soon which one definitely one to cross off my list. The rest are maybe just nice to have like a SBR EVO, Beretta 92FS, a 686 and maybe one or two more 1911s.

All good choices. There's a Colt 1911 I've been eyeing up at Cherokee and I've been bouncing around the idea of buying a quality Russian AK kit and having one built for me. I've also bounced around the idea of doing a MP5SD clone build. I love my POF MP5 SBR, but Atlantic Arms came out with the Omega SD upper and Silencer co now sells a Omega 9SD suppressor; I already have a trigger group for it.

Back
Top Bottom