• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Firearm Prices

OP is taking it like a champ so kudos for that! After you have been on here for a few years you too will be just as tired of hearing the same old rants over and over and over and over...
I remember when i first joined and posted something about the ammo shortage and people buying it all up to resell. I got my ass handed to me in a thread like this and learned quickly how things work around here. It's actually pretty tame compared to some other forums.
I actually agree with the OP. Why the heck should I gush all over some Gucci Glock decked out with fancy-machined aluminum doodads and folderol in dayglo iriditing (of course, different colors are a MUST)? So much crap on them it's a wonder you don't pull a cut on your hand pulling it out of the holster (which is probably some kind of rare/custom/scarce Kydex piece of crap......)

Damn.. didn’t think I would hurt so many feelings.. Just making a comment and WOW.. people took it personally.. Sounds like they have the GOLD guns!!

No hurt feelings. This is the 10 gazillionith thread whining about prices and seeing as to how we are a brotherhood and all you're going to catch hell. You are a good sport and we appreciate that.

If you don’t like a sellers price, you should tell them in their Ad………maybe you will change their mind. Make sure to link an example. Let us know how that works out for you.
I don't agree, if you don't like a sellers price, then find it from someone or some other place. In other words, just don't buy it. It is no one business what I ask for MY PROPERTY!

OP is taking it like a champ so kudos for that! After you have been on here for a few years you too will be just as tired of hearing the same old rants over and over and over and over...
I remember when i first joined and posted something about the ammo shortage and people buying it all up to resell. I got my ass handed to me in a thread like this and learned quickly how things work around here. It's actually pretty tame compared to some other forums.
Yeah, I’ll learn.. Thanks for the heads up

Back
Top Bottom