• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Firearm Prices

Maybe a bit off topic…. But I don’t think so. I’m fairly certain I overpaid for a bottle of Chik Fil A sauce yesterday at Publix. I had no idea stock was back up and prices were going back down.

Do you guys suggest I start a new thread or just complain about it here?
New thread please.

Maybe a bit off topic…. But I don’t think so. I’m fairly certain I overpaid for a bottle of Chik Fil A sauce yesterday at Publix. I had no idea stock was back up and prices were going back down.

Do you guys suggest I start a new thread or just complain about it here?
Yea a new one otherwise it’s kinda like high jacking and we’ll get confused:)

If you don’t like a sellers price, you should tell them in their Ad………maybe you will change their mind. Make sure to link an example. Let us know how that works out for you.
27B1FAE4-D90C-48CF-A8AD-9EF6D504E508.gif

OP is taking it like a champ so kudos for that! After you have been on here for a few years you too will be just as tired of hearing the same old rants over and over and over and over...
I remember when i first joined and posted something about the ammo shortage and people buying it all up to resell. I got my ass handed to me in a thread like this and learned quickly how things work around here. It's actually pretty tame compared to some other forums.

Back
Top Bottom