Radian Raptor ambi charging handle
Forward Controls Designs:
-Castle nut
-Bolt catch/release
-Forward assist
-Enhanced magazine release
Aimpoint Micro-T1 in a Scalarworks mount
Blue Force Gear Vickers sling

The brace was specified by the guy that I built this for. Personally, I wouldn’t recommend it. Compared to my similar build with a KAK Shockwave, it is overly heavy and really throws off the balance of the gun.

E69C7AB8-DCD7-49DE-B5E5-DF035553B37A.jpeg

I love the build!!

Why do you like the SBA3 over the 4? I have several SBA3s but have considered the 4. Is it more ridged? It also looks more like a carbine stock giving it a more "stock" look to me.

I love the build!!

Why do you like the SBA3 over the 4? I have several SBA3s but have considered the 4. Is it more ridged? It also looks more like a carbine stock giving it a more "stock" look to me.

The weight. For what it does, the SBA4 is way too heavy. Adds unnecessary weight and ruins the balance of the weapon.

Very nice. But I had no idea Sionics was still in business. I thought those huge cans for old Macs was the last thing they made.

You're dating yourself! LOL

Different company altogether. Mitch WerBell's old SIONICS ( "Studies In the Operational Negation of Insurgents and Counter-Subversion") has been defunct for decades, although the building and facility still stands and is still owned by the family. The range facility that I am currently training most of my students on is the old SIONICS facility in Powder Springs GA.

The current Sionics Weapon Systems makes high quality AR's and AR parts.

Back
Top Bottom