• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Fingerprints....where do I send them?

Gingerbeard Man

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
Would you look at that. He does 💩 in the woods.
445   1
Reaction score
Submitted my form 1 through e-file. What a clusterf___ of a website.

As I understand it, I should have received instructions on where to send my fingerprint cards. Status shows in process. Should I have received these instructions or do I wait until it's out of in process?

Theres a cover letter specific to you, with instructions on where to send in the documents section of your submission. Print that off to ensure they link the prints to your application

Theres a cover letter specific to you, with instructions on where to send in the documents section of your submission. Print that off to ensure they link the prints to your application
Had no idea. Looks like the system is down. I'll look for it when it comes back up. I appreciate it.

Thank you both. No email with it but I logged in and downloaded it. The control number field is blank, is that notmal? I assume they complete that when they receive it.

I didn’t receive an email either, figured it out after I was disapproved, called em up and they told me to re file and I would find the cover letter in my documents

Got the APPROVED email today so I can begin my build!

Follow-up question - I put the length of the suppressor at 6". Can I change this or do I have to eat it and stick with that length? What if it is modular or I decide to use different internals to run, say a 9mm even though I have it registered as 22lr.

These are all hypotheticals at this point just want to stay on the right side of the law.

Follow-up question - I put the length of the suppressor at 6". Can I change this or do I have to eat it and stick with that length? What if it is modular or I decide to use different internals to run, say a 9mm even though I have it registered as 22lr.

These are all hypotheticals at this point just want to stay on the right side of the law.

congrats man!

I don’t know the answer to your questions but I'm sure someone will be here with the answer shortly

I’m sure it’s the same as a SBR as long as you can put it back to the length listed on your form 1. But I could be wrong?

Submitted my form 1 through e-file. What a clusterf___ of a website.

As I understand it, I should have received instructions on where to send my fingerprint cards. Status shows in process. Should I have received these instructions or do I wait until it's out of in process?
I got mine in a brown envelope in the mail a few days after I submitted the form. It came with instructions of what to do and where to send them.

Back
Top Bottom