• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Finger printing

They are very fast too!

Forgot I needed more til this thread.

9FBEEC87-37B7-4866-B0B8-E85E8A766112.jpeg
27F59EED-26C3-4576-8362-91B12F8DDA5C.jpeg

Been rolling my own for years with no issues or kickbacks. If you have never had real ink prints taken, pay to have your first set done so you can see how to do it and how to fill out the blanks.

Whe you roll your own, practice on plain paper before you start rolling on your card, wash your hands between left and right printing and between cards. Fill out the top portion after you are successful on the prints. Its not difficult and actually kind of fun.

Getting your fingerprints done is a pain in the rear. I wound up just ordered ink and the forms from the ATF. I've called every court house, police station and sheriff's office within 50 miles of me. No one does it or knows anyone that does.

Getting your fingerprints done is a pain in the rear. I wound up just ordered ink and the forms from the ATF. I've called every court house, police station and sheriff's office within 50 miles of me. No one does it or knows anyone that does.
that is why i ordered 4 sets from silencer shop. $15/set isn't too bad.

Been rolling my own for years with no issues or kickbacks. If you have never had real ink prints taken, pay to have your first set done so you can see how to do it and how to fill out the blanks.

Whe you roll your own, practice on plain paper before you start rolling on your card, wash your hands between left and right printing and between cards. Fill out the top portion after you are successful on the prints. Its not difficult and actually kind of fun.
F that! I have turned in damn near messes with no issues. Ms. Carol runs em through

Back
Top Bottom