• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Finally in group 6

Marietta tony

Default rank <4000 posts
ODT Junkie!
121   0
Reaction score
I was on my deck and my neighbor said he wanted to buy an AR, I took one over for him to play with and came to the conclusion that he shouldn't own one. Charge it and unload it, It was a fail. I left after 2 beers with the case telling him his having a 9mm next door scares me and to go to Ga Firing Line and get some instruction!!

Carrying the case the case back home after only 2 beers I twisted my right knee, the newer one.Ended up with my dog licking my face. It took a moment to regain my footing. It is swollen but I am used to it with my left one that was replaced in 2004.

As luck would have it, I went to the doctor for a physical this morning 1st time in 10 years and the highlight was My prostate was small and a half hour after he did the exam without his watch, my blood pressure was not at dangerous levels anymore but just high. 161/95. ****. now I need 2 KNEES re replaced. have high blood pressure And need to go to the dentist? Mr smiles here I come.

Who can I bitch to. Well yall. Could be worse, I could have a listing for 2 Dust mask for ammo.

I was on my deck and my neighbor said he wanted to buy an AR, I took one over for him to play with and came to the conclusion that he shouldn't own one. Charge it and unload it, It was a fail. I left after 2 beers with the case telling him his having a 9mm next door scares me and to go to Ga Firing Line and get some instruction!!

Carrying the case the case back home after only 2 beers I twisted my right knee, the newer one.Ended up with my dog licking my face. It took a moment to regain my footing. It is swollen but I am used to it with my left one that was replaced in 2004.

As luck would have it, I went to the doctor for a physical this morning 1st time in 10 years and the highlight was My prostate was small and a half hour after he did the exam without his watch, my blood pressure was not at dangerous levels anymore but just high. 161/95. ****. now I need 2 KNEES re replaced. have high blood pressure And need to go to the dentist? Mr smiles here I come.

Who can I ***** to. Well yall. Could be worse, I could have a listing for 2 Dust mask for ammo.
Dang Broman.

Who can I ***** to. Well yall. Could be worse, I could have a listing for 2 Dust mask for ammo.
At 63 I have lost 45 pounds since October 1. The knee problems that I was concerned were leading to replacement have disappeared. Don’t know if this applies to you, you could be rail thin for all I know but if it does something to consider.

2 Questions-
1. What’s Group 5
&
2. Where do us Group IV-4-Lifers go that “used life savers to help me get off cigarettes” ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

2 Questions-
1. What’s Group 5
&
2. Where do us Group IV-4-Lifers go that “used life savers to help me get off cigarettes” ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
F0054D8A-5201-45EA-AE6D-A944E7072E4A.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom