• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Finally got my dream car

Wow, what a find! 65-69 Fastbacks have always been my favorite cars.
Funny coincidence, my current client is the VERY proud owner of one of the last three remaining Eleanors that were used in the filming of "Gone In 60 Seconds". It is signed 3 times by Carrol Shelby (one on the dash, and on each valve cover). He paid almost $900,000 for it at auction, and get this.....HE'S GOING TO LET ME DRIVE IT!!!! Next week when he brings it to his Atlanta estate, he said I could take it for a spin. I can't freaking wait! When I get pics/video, I will post them here.

Wow, what a find! 65-69 Fastbacks have always been my favorite cars.
Funny coincidence, my current client is the VERY proud owner of one of the last three remaining Eleanors that were used in the filming of "Gone In 60 Seconds". It is signed 3 times by Carrol Shelby (one on the dash, and on each valve cover). He paid almost $900,000 for it at auction, and get this.....HE'S GOING TO LET ME DRIVE IT!!!! Next week when he brings it to his Atlanta estate, he said I could take it for a spin. I can't freaking wait! When I get pics/video, I will post them here.
Hell yeah!! Need a co pilot. I have been thinkin of doin the eleanor body kit

Yeah fortunately i was a mechanic for 10 years and have been workin on mustangs since i was a little kid. Rebuilt my first 351w at 10 and then worked at a restoration shop during high school for 3 years. From sand blasting to body work and final paint work. So other than buying drivetrain and suspension components this shouldnt cost 3 arms and 4 legs. I guess it depends on if i decide to go full retard and make 1200hp beast with mini tubs and a roll cage

Back
Top Bottom