• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Finally got my dream car

15k for a name?

I'd just as rather call it Godzilla and install the Ford Godzilla engine in there, same amount should cover the cost of the drivetrain and the original paint would even match the name.

If the plan is to sell it as an "Elenore" to boost price rather than keep it, it'll be more of a marketing investment to potential buyers.

15k for a name?

I'd just as rather call it Godzilla and install the Ford Godzilla engine in there, same amount should cover the cost of the drivetrain and the original paint would even match the name.

If the plan is to sell it as an "Elenore" to boost price rather than keep it, it'll be more of a marketing investment to potential buyers.
Yeah if it licensed through them it makes it tremendously more valueable. There cars start at 250k. You can build it but if you sell ot the studio will come after your ass quickly. The owner was tellin me that they have people from the studio who look for these unlicensed cars worldwide. In some cases they actually took the cars

In that case, better send that Mustang off for a professional ground up restoration. The people paying $15K for a name don't do local restorations to bring that kind of money.

In that case, better send that Mustang off for a professional ground up restoration. The people paying $15K for a name don't do local restorations to bring that kind of money.
Yeah right. I think i may just do shelby gt500 body. I have factory shelby original emblems new in the packaging. Has the deluxe interior which was same as shelby. Probably gonna do the RC motorsports suspension front and rear with mustang II front end and do the shock tower eliminator kit. I love that clean look u der the hood. Many of the restomods are bringin north of 200k. Which is more than the standard gt’s and even some of the shelbys

Back
Top Bottom