• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Finally got around to my project list today.

Just1more

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Retired
220   0
Reaction score
It’s been three months since I’ve had a free weekend to do what I wanted to do outside. Today I started cutting a road through the property to get to my daughter and son-in-law’s driveway. Theirs is 1/2 mile long so this will save us some time and keep us off the road. It felt good to just sit on the tractor and tune the world out completely. Maybe I won’t be so grouchy now.

It’s been three months since I’ve had a free weekend to do what I wanted to do outside. Today I started cutting a road through the property to get to my daughter and son-in-law’s driveway. Theirs is 1/2 mile long so this will save us some time and keep us off the road. It felt good to just sit on the tractor and tune the world out completely. Maybe I won’t be so grouchy now.
Nothing like a bit of “seat time” to soothe the soul!

Nothing like being on your own tractor,being able to tune out everything and just cleanse your mind and enjoy the quietness of no one bothering you and accomplishing something at the same time you wanted to do and see the progress that is being transformed before your eyes...

I borrowed my neighbors tractor a while back to haul off a hog. The whole way to the pit I was thinking how enjoyable it was to just be on a tractor.
When my wife and I were dating she said there were two things she wouldn’t tolerate, cocaine and farming. Both will make you lose everything you have. It’s obvious her family farms.
I used to ride a motorcycle. I’ve heard it said you don’t see a bike on front of a shrinks office. I always said troubles could not hold on at speed. I’m thinking a tractor may be my replacement for my bike. The good news is my neighbor doesn’t mind my therapy sessions.

I borrowed my neighbors tractor a while back to haul off a hog. The whole way to the pit I was thinking how enjoyable it was to just be on a tractor.
When my wife and I were dating she said there were two things she wouldn’t tolerate, cocaine and farming. Both will make you lose everything you have. It’s obvious her family farms.
I used to ride a motorcycle. I’ve heard it said you don’t see a bike on front of a shrinks office. I always said troubles could not hold on at speed. I’m thinking a tractor may be my replacement for my bike. The good news is my neighbor doesn’t mind my therapy sessions.
You are hooked now

You are hooked now
Maybe it is like cocaine.
I used to use a tractor but it was not for relaxation. Come to think of it the days I spent mowing or dragging a road were some pretty cool days. Of course my neighbors cab tractor with loader is a long way from an old 8n or Long 4600

Back
Top Bottom