• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Finally got a picture of a fox

Have had foxes around our house for years. Several come in the back yard about 10 feet from the house nightly. They are almost tame.
BTW have not seen rabbits for a long time. Used to see them around the garden all the time.

Have had foxes around our house for years. Several come in the back yard about 10 feet from the house nightly. They are almost tame.
BTW have not seen rabbits for a long time. Used to see them around the garden all the time.
Red or Grey?

reds seem to be more common near the house. I had photos today of a Grey at the farm, I love seeing them.

Red or Grey?

reds seem to be more common near the house. I had photos today of a Grey at the farm, I love seeing them.

Grey.
Fox.jpg

we had one that would come behind my grandmothers house for years that she would feed almost daily. he would come up all the time and just hang out in the yard, was never tame enough to really pet it but it never bothered anything and the cats would actually chase it off all the time.

Back
Top Bottom